I am so thrilled to announce that Sweet Simple Living has received The Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks to Jennifer from Down Home South Jersey for choosing my blog for this award. Click here for the list of winners and the kind review given to Sweet Simple Living.
I only just started this blog in September and it’s been a wonderful journey so far! I never thought I’d be a ‘blogger’ but after signing up to WordPress to leave a comment on someone’s blog, I realized what an awesome outlet blogging could be for me! Now I have a place to add pictures with stories behind them or posts of random thoughts on life in general.
So thank you again, Jennifer, for choosing my blog! I am so honored. I can’t wait to look for other blogs out there and pass on the award to them!
Now, in order to accept this award, I understand I must list seven random, quirky facts about myself so here they are:
- I think Billy on the Young and the Restless is cute.
- I don’t like green beans, but I will eat them if they’re french cut.
- I’m not a huge pop-country music fan of today’s music, but my favorite singers are all country artists: Patsy Cline, Allison Moorer, Gillian Welch, Don Williams, Merle Haggard and Alan Jackson to name a few.
- I typically have about 3 or 4 different books I read at the same time; I’ll read a few pages of one book one night then a few pages of another the next night.
- I saw Donald Trump walk through Taj Mahal Casino in Atlantic City when I used to work there. He’s really tall.
- I played Mrs. Santa Claus in a school play in 3rd grade.
- I can play Greensleeves on the piano, my favorite classical song.
The last step in accepting this award is to pass on the honor, so I need your help. If you write or know of a blog that you feel deserves The Versatile Blogger Award, please submit your nominations in the comments below. Be sure to include a link to the blog and a brief description of it. I can’t wait to find the next Versatile Blogger!